Our office will be closed Saturday, February 4, 2023
PRACTICE POLICY UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19
We are implementing the following protocols to ensure your safety as well the protection of our dedicated team. We kindly request your cooperation in adherence to the following protocol. If you anticipate any special needs, please contact us in advance of your appointment.
- All standards for office disinfection/sterilization will be met.
- All visits are by APPOINTMENT ONLY. We reserve the right to deny or postpone an appointment if we feel it is in your best interest.
- Face masks must be worn at all times
- **ONLY THE PATIENT WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE OFFICE. All GUEST OR DRIVERS ARE WELCOME TO REMAIN IN THE LOBBY**
- Children under 18 will be allowed to be accompanied by one parent.
- Non-contact thermometers will be used on all persons upon entering the office to screen for fever.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment as we may not be able to accommodate late arrivals.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time, we ask that you call our office and we will let you know if you can be seen early.
- Because appointment slots are limited, any appointment that is missed or not cancelled more than 24 hours in advance is subject to a $35 fee.
- Due to the extra time slots reserved for family visits, we require a 48 hour cancellation notice otherwise there will be a $75 fee assessed.
- When in our optical, we ask that you remain seated at the optical table and allow the optician to pull frames off the board for you to try on. (Each frame will be thoroughly disinfected prior to returning to the display case) PLEASE BRING IN ALL EYEGLASSES AND SUNGLASSES YOU CURRENTLY OWN.
- Please do not place any personal items such as cell phone, keys, handbags, or outerwear on any surface in our office.